EquineSite Photo Contest
February winners are posted!
month's winner will receive a LEATHER HALTER.
1) Eligible photos must contain an EQUINE ... real, not a poster, model horse, shadow or drawing.
2) Please include the name of the person who took the photo, as well as those featured in the photo. Photos may be submitted by the person who took the photo or the legal guardian of a minor photographer. If you are submitting a photo on someone else's behalf as a favor for the "technically challenged", any prize won will be mailed to that person you are submitting for. A mailing address must be included with all entries.
3) This is an amateur photo contest. If you are professional or accept money for your photos, please do not enter.
4) If you submit more than one photo per month, we will pick the better one to compete in the contest. Please limit to 3 photos.
5) Entries outside the region are eligible, but if it's a very close contest, the local photo will win (we are a regional site). Because shipping to countries outside the US can cost up to twice as much as the prize itself, non-US photos are not eligible for prizes. You may still enter and have a chance at being our cover photo.
6) This is a photo contest, not a picture contest; photos may be cropped, lightened or darkened, but no other enhancements.
7) Winning photos may be used in EquineSite.com advertisements that promote our Photo Contest. We also reserve the right to resize, crop or color-adjust winning photos.
What we want in a photo:
FIRST READ THE RULES!
ALL OF THEM! Email
it to the address below...just make sure it's in a JPG format, please.
Please try to keep photos under 1MB.
Include your name and address!!
EquineSite.com Photo Contest
Entire site protected under copyright 1999-2017, EquineSite.com. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced without permission. These photos belong to people, DO NOT STEAL THEM.